A solid base of satisfied tenants who are thriving in their own businesses is one of the best ways to ensure that your property will stay rented. Proper vetting and marketing to the right business owners helps to establish that base and rent your property to those who will use it for the highest and best use according to the local market. Tenant Relations is what keeps those tenants satisfied after they’ve been acquired.
Tenant Relations may include the following tasks:
- Marketing and tenant acquisition
- All communications with tenants including by phone and mail
- All aspects of lease administration
- Receiving and executing service requests
- Supervision of tenant improvements
- The eviction process if tenant fails to pay rent
The in-house team of over 20 professionals at PM Real Estate Management Inc. has excellent experience and track records in working with tenants. They communicate well with tenants who have problems or service needs. The company also has routine systems of monitoring and following up with current tenants to assess whether anything needs to be addressed regarding their lease or rental space.